Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I have a point of view.... though sometimes I shouldn't share it.... but if I didn't people wouldn't laugh as much or perhaps even cry ... I'm not sure ... I think that sometimes I should take a moment and think before I speak... however spontanity prevents me from doing this or perhaps my desire to be original.... I've discovered it could be more than this.... I've noticed over the past year or so that I have an incredible ability to be cruel and not even be aware of it.... and sometimes even be aware of it but not care... to be honest I'm not sure where this is coming from... I had nothing to write about but sometimes that's when my best writing occurs.... I decided to make a comparison to where I was this time last year.... it is fairly close to the time I felt it was the end of the world....... this past year has brought me through a major rollercoaster in my life and I think I've ended out in better shape... in more than many ways...

Last Year
I was working in a call center at a job I hated (anyone that knows me knows I hate phones)
I was in what I thought was a meaningful relationship with a strong future
I had very little money in the bank and close to living pay check to pay check
I had goals that couldn't be accomplished
I was very out of shape (couldn't walk up stairs without wheezing)

Today
I now have a job that I enjoy (most days)
I dont have a girlfriend holding me back (not that girlfriends do this... my ex did)
I'm debt free....
I can now see my goals within reach (it wont be long now)
I've shed some size in exchange for a more toned physic

a few years ago I was invited to go west but I didn't want to give up on a sure thing... the risk was to great.... now I wish I had taken the risk.... things may have turned out differently... but this of course doesn't mean I would go back and change things.... I always say if I were to go back and change something I wouldn't be me.... and I just wouldn't agree with that... I like me... I like who I've become and I know there are many people out there that would agree.... I can't help looking back to things I miss ... yes even my past relationships.... but time goes on and I'm finally glad for the changes.... I know things are where they are supposed to be for now... at least in my life...

I would like to take the time to thank everyone that takes the time to read this mess regularly or not... even if I dont know your there lol....

the people that were there for me over this past year... you know who you are.... you deserve my biggest thanks and gratitude and I must also thank the new friends I have made... there are so many of them lol.... I couldn't have done anything with myself otherwise.... except wither in self pity... I'm not about that and we all know it... now if only I had a funny story to liven this place up.... nope sorry I dont... maybe something will happen tomorrow... or even better.. on the way home tonight .... for now enjoy yewrselves... I know I am

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little advice for you....i did not hold you back from anything...and how about not talking about me in your BLOGS!!!!

10:18 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

I talk about my past and my point of view... not yew specifically... though you might be part of the subject... after all you were my whole life for a long time.... I give you and everyone else the oportunity to state your opinion.. that is what comments sections are for.... but thanks for checking up on me from time to time....

5:26 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com