Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I just got the nicest smile from a woman in a very long time.... it's amazing what a smile can do to a person..... even if they are in a bad mood.... today I am covered in mud again ... have a deadline on the job ... has to be done tomorrow because we are renting a boom lift.... of course because I have a deadline it rains..... but oh well the horribleness of it all has melted away by the smile.....

a crazy thought came accross the mind as I contemplated my newly refreshed feelings... a topik that was brought up in conversation a few months ago..... and being that I'm in a new town full of strange people.... I'm not entirely sure what to make of new people anymore.... by this I mean that I haven't grown up with these people... they could be anyone ... or been someone else in the past..... even a different gender.... makes ya think about meeting new people all of a sudden (unless your the type of person that's into everything..... but again that is none of my business) what if the flirtatious person that yew just met and kinda like is actually the opposite of what he/she is...... and pulling it off well... do you find out in the heat of the moment or does that person come clean up front..... might make for an interesting first date topic of conversation lol.... or perhaps it would just creep most people out and fizzle any kind of feelings one might have had going into it...... oh and just so everyone is clear... this has not happened to me (that I know of) and I dont want to start now lol... but perhaps it might make you wonder about that girl or guy you kissed long ago that was kinda sorta ok but you had a feeling that something was a miss... umm or misster......

food for thought......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a boyfriend ask me what I would do if I found out one of my exes was gay. I replied with a it doesnt really matter to me sort of commment but from time to time I wonder....what IF I found out one of my exes was gay? Would that change the way I thought of our previous relationship? What if he was the one who was gay? Hmmmmm....makes ya wonder eh?
Amy

4:50 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

but that's another topic entirely lol... turning someone gay or having them choose after your through with them is not the same as actually unknowingly kiss someone of the same sex thinking they are the opposite...

11:52 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com