Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, June 29, 2007

I witnessed the most fantastic display of lights in the sky last night.... a thunderstorm rolled through the farm last night and as the sky danced with lightning bursts every 3 minutes or less I waited to hear the roar of thunder that normally comes with the lightning.... it didn't come.... I've never seen that before... even if it was very far away there normally is a small amount of noise at least... but not this time.... it wasn't till the rain started that the thunder finally reached us... and loud it was... I managed to scab a few photos amazingly enough with my camera..... but it just doesn't do it justice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com