Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm not the best person to be talking about public appearance but I do realize that some things just shouldn't be done in certain situations.... perhaps these could include burping or farting in public.... (personally I dont feel that those two should be included but some people do) I was on the job site this week and it was lunch time.... after I finished putting my stuff away I started to walk to the car when beyond my control I let out a wapping burp.... something I'm not ashamed of or care what anyone really thinks when all of a sudden one of the other workers (from a different job entirely) gives me the look and says something to portray his annoyance with me.... I give him the look back and say what??

the guy announces that he's eating.... I again get the look as if I should be shot for burping while someone is eating.... normally perhaps I would have toned it down as far as the burp goes... but only if I was in a restaurant... some super public place or perhaps just at mom's home.....

well I'm not in any of these places.. I'm on a construction workplace.... yew know where "supposedly" manly people are (maybe the dood with the makeup is a friend of this guy) ... what I dont get is if the guy was serious or not but it matters not I let it go of course after laughing at the guy...... but this brings me to the point.... bodily functions cannot be avoided sometimes but bodily actions can be.... what is the deal with someone standing in front of you and picking the undies out from the neather regions... especially if that someone is a nice looking younger woman.... personally I'm glad that someone isn't ashamed to just let it go but after witnessing the guy with the exposed super keg belly running down stairs (yes all flopping everywhere) I think that it would be wrong of me to say that one is ok while the other is not.... it's a good thing I'm a nice guy.... she took my smile as a nice thing... she was pretty but I was smiling at her inability to keep her hands off her ass in public lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com