Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I've been introduced to the new phenomenon called facebook... what is the deal with the need for people to share their information with everyone in the world... meet new people from anywhere..... at first I didn't get it... or rather it brought me back to a world I left behind... years ago I was addicted to chat and used almost any program or service to reach out to the world.... after a while I felt like a strange person that didn't know any real people.... I was afraid that facebook would be another type of service but I was wrong.... granted there are some features in this service that are just rediculous and should be terminated by everyone.... however I have gotten in touch with some people from long ago that I would never have been able to without this service.... people from my hometown... people from school.. people from all over the place... I'm enlightened all over again with the amazing ability of the internet...... people wonder why I am so hopelessly addicted that I would drive 30 minutes away from home just to catch a few moments of internet time.... well other than my need to get free stuff (yew know what I'm talking about) I'm victom just like everyone else... I am one of them people that cannot go past the computer room without checking my email or to see if someone sent a message.... dont lie to yourself you do that too.... we all do it... well those of us that have computers and internet (it's odd that some people still dont have these items)

I was in a store a few days ago and bought something... they asked if they could have my email address for something.. I said I didn't have one... the lady gave me the oddest look... she knew I was lieing and was gonna call me on that .... but it's just easier to say no than to give out a fake email address (like I want all your spam lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com