Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've had my first major drunk since I moved out west (sorta) let me tell you it's not fun working with a hangover on ladders..... anyway being on a farm has some advantages.... huge fires lol.... and of course lots of intoxication.... somehow I ended up with a monkey on my head and well of course I had to have a picture of it...... I tried to do it myself but I just couldn't get the angle right after about 6 tries I passed the camera over..... I was chasing the dog around as well .... it gets quit hot out here as maybe you can guess by my sweating brow lol

anyway my new favourite saturday thing to do is go to the races.... I almost missed them this week but I'm glad I went even if I was late lol I'm going to submit my pictures to the website as well... maybe I can win a free pass for next year lol... sadly I dont have anything else to mention in the way of news or stories... maybe later in the week... we shall see... but enjoy the pics ... as they go around the track between races for warmups they sometimes do a crowd salute of 4 wide... the track barely fits them and it's quite cool to see.. I managed to get a couple shots of this feature... but my favourite is the storm that was moving in on us... it actually circled the track entirely before it started to rain lol.... but the shot is quite nice and I think it could leave me with the winning image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com