Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, June 07, 2007

my car died yesterday.... well actually it is having an electrical issue and the battery went flat.... it might be ready in a few days... but I doubt it will get fixed.... my new car ..... ummm MY new car as in my first ever actually my own car in my name and everything.... is in the works..... for now I have inherited a cutlas station wagon.... it's actually a decent car.... today I got asked where my car was.... after I mentioned that it may never be seen again (in my possession anyway) the lady said aawwww... it was cute lol..... well it may have been a hatefull car at times but it seems that it was an attention grabber after all ... I did enjoy driving it around even with all it's problems... standard transmission takes some getting used to but after that it is a lot better than automatic... you can get up to speed faster.... you can rev the engine at people easier.... and well it keeps yew interested while driving through town (rather than falling ass leep)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

12:29 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com