Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

some people baffle me.... I've seen clean freaks and other such weirdness but there is a time when some habits should be left at home... or just stay home yewrself... I went to a restaurant today ... was a chinese buffet place... if your not familiar with buffet it's a table set up with food .... you take a plate and fill it up with whatever you want from the table..... remember many other people use this besides yew.... the place was quite busy as it was open buffet time... this old couple comes in and is seated at a recently vacated seat... there was some rice on the table... the woman was seemingly super disgusted by this and I spose complained to the poor girl waiting on her...

the girl upon coming over to the table ... said let me clean that off for you..... she brushed the rice off the table onto the floor with her hand.........then walked off

priceless.. I wish I could have seen the old bags face.... not long after that the girl was back and proceeded to take the table cloth off .... shake it in the air and put it back on the table rearranging everything on it....

this poor girl is either very new or very awesome lol

after everything was set back on the table the woman proceeded to pick up all the items and checking them for cleanliness.... yew know ... no spots on the silverware or glasses.... I spose there wasn't because she then got up after shaking her head a bit and headed off to the buffet

rememeber I mentioned that buffet is used by everyone that goes to the table... there could be anywhere from 50+ in an afternoon.. depending on how busy the day is... that makes 50+ other people (not including staff refilling the pots) touching different parts ... leaning over or whatever else they may have done.... and she's complaining about a little rice on her table......

I just dont get some people.. they make no sence....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com