Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

this may be a sad event but I think it's just plain old funny.... every couple of days I find myself on a scaffolding... sometimes 20 + feet in the air and out of the blue I'll shout out a quote from the movie accepted....

if you haven't seen the movie.. there is a part in it that has a dufus dressed up in a hot dog suit.. he's in the middle of campus handing out fliers and shouting "ask me about my weiner!!!!!"

except for the suit I repeat that phrase as loud as I can for anyone that cares or not... it's quite funny... my dad has altered the saying slightly... our job is to put wire on the walls.... he shouts out ask me about my wire.... if you ask him.. he says it's nice and tight...... (maybe that's where I get it from lol)

so I'm in the coffee shop and for anyone that knows me ... knows I have a slight giggle problem... well these two little old ladies come walking (sorta) into the shop... one of them (the younger of the two) is using a cane.... I believe the younger is the daughter... she has a hunch that would make the notredame hunchback appear to be straight.... I'm sorry.. but I must describe it.... anyway the older woman sits on a chair and the hunchback stumbles to the counter to place the order.... after a bit they sit down.... I maintain my composure somehow.... until of course I read something funny on my laptop.... of course the sad old woman thinks I'm laughing at her... until she looks at me and notices I'm not even paying her any attention.... after a while of my giggling I hear the hunchback telling the other one something about me... how silly I must look in a coffee shop surrounded by people giggling at something on my laptop.... if she only knew I was giggling at me telling the story to someone online... (yes I'm mean .. screw yew too) when I reply to her that I do it all the time and she could ask one of the girls.... she exclaims that at least I'm somewhat normal and not one of the super geeks lol.... I like the hunchback all of a sudden... she tells me about her neice that does the same thing.... apparently laptops (or computers) keep many people entertained even when they are by themselves...... of course this fact makes me feel better about looking like an idiot laughing at a screen in public lol..... but then again I do it at work as well.... it doesn't take much to set me off... a random thought or whatever... but of course if yew knew me... yew'd know this already :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com