Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 09, 2007

why are bathroom fiascos always funny??? I'm in the coffee shop chilling... almost falling ass leep when I happen to catch a very big woman come in grab the key for the toilet and went to use the facilities..... just as she was going in one of the girls that works there was taking the cleaning things to clean the toilets..... well obviously they can't be cleaned while someone is in there so she put the stuff down and did something else for a bit.... the big woman comes out and puts the key back... but doesn't buy anything.... the cleaner was making her way to the toilet but the big woman shouts ......

"do not to go in there.... seriously do not go in there... I died in there..... "

I'm in the corner of the shop covering my face trying not to laugh..... apperantly the girls (workers) are doing the same.... the big woman leaves and all of a sudden laughter erupts from everywhere.... sometimes it's just sad that our bodily functions can cause different reactions.... but it always amazes me how bold some people can be and not be embarassed by certain things.... I may not shy away from a good fart... but I wont exclaim in public where I know no one that I just died in the toilet..... well maybe I would....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com