Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

working on a book is hard work... it takes time... patience ... and probably most important creativity... I have these characteristics but something I'm lacking.... motivation.... over the past few months I have written a few paragraphs but they mostly lead in different directions... I'll need to find a way to tie it all together to form a book... my attention span for writing (unless I'm telling a fresh story is somewhat limited... but I am confident that I'll eventually get this damned thing done... what I'm afraid of is: lets say my book happens to become a hit... I'll not be able to follow up on it because it will take forever lol... do I sit on my book until a second one is done? well I spose that will depend on when I get this one done... (and no marcus it's not about my adventures... this blog will detail that alone lol) so far I have murder and mystery... I really need fill.... background info and descriptions... yew know the boring stuff... then maybe I'll have a book... but more than likely I'll just be selfish and keep it all to myself (except maybe a couple of testers lol)

I've noticed that there are a lot of blogger type people that are turning into the book writers... or wannabe writers... I wonder how many of them can actually do it... I'm finding that it's not as easy as it seems... but I will force myself to create one before I die.... at least I have a starting place.. it seems good so far... I just need more of it lol... so ... should I use my name? or one of them fake things... if a fake name is needed.. what should I use? feel free to use the comments section to let me know....

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pointful said...

Blogs seem to be a really good place to start of passing around ideas, posting excerpts, getting feedback.
There are a lot of really amazing writers who post online, and are really good with feedback-- but, really, anyone who blogs has some inherent interest and sense about writing, I think.

In other words... sounds like a good idea to me-- you could always start a new blog for that purpose.

2:29 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com