Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, July 23, 2007

another blurr of a week has passed me.... it's only a week till my birthday.... sadly the celebration will not occur as originally anticipated.... it appears that I will spend my birthday alone for the first time in a long time... course I may have to change that sometime this week..... there is talk of flying somewhere..... but I can't lose my job so it has to be timed perfectly..... but I'm not gonna jinx it .... I get many opportunities to take pictures of sunsets but I've never seen one so amazing as I have this week... it was sooooo good that I took a video of the sun going down.... it's a shame you will not get to see it anytimem soon lol.....

anyway ended up at the races this week instead of thunder in the valley.... but the event of the week.. perhaps month was writing on stone

writing on stone is a place people can go to climb ... swim... camp.... and basicly go crazy... the name as it suggests is the highlight... basicly you choose a spot in the park to carve or write your name in the stone... I just fancied the climbing but I eventually found a spot that I believe no one else had been... I searched for the most remote or hardest place to get to and put my name on it... and of course mine being the only one there so it sorta stands out.... sadly it's in a place that I doubt anyone will actually see it..... but I took pictures and I know I did it lol....

another part of the park is the wildlife.... I spent a good 20 minutes following a rabbit around the campsite to takes it's picture... some of them are quite good.... but even more difficult is to get a decent shot of the many deer that frequent the park...... of course I managed to do this as you can quite see..... anyway I will be going back to that place again but I think I shall make arrangements to go to waterton for my birthday.... but of course go-carts are on the top of the list.... and if I can't do go-carts then I'm going to race a stolen car instead lol

maybe my next story will be how I got arrested for stealing a car..... but who would believe that :P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you go to Waterton (Park) look up Laura for me. She works, and lives there.

Ca

5:40 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

kewl.. it's a big place... I didn't see her when we were there last.... do yew know where she's werkin?

1:39 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time it was Kilmorey Lodge? maybe. I don't remember. It's not a big place though. I'd start there.

Ca

11:01 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com