Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I believe I have blogged about it before but it's irritating me.... I need to know how people can have an entire conversation with themselves.... are they talking to different people up there? or is the conversation (complete with hand gestures and everything) just continuous babble.... maybe I do this from time to time without knowing... but I dont think I do (and please dont lie and say I do just for kicks... sheesh.. I could do the same for yew)

anyway the native guy is sitting beside me again.... and the muttering ramblings of the old dood are beginning to annoy me... I'm sitting here doing nothing but contemplate things and all I can hear is the light murmering of a conversation with only one voice... something else I've noticed.... the old guy (again he looks like david caradine) wears a black cowboy hat that is pulled down and when he walks (or rides his bike) he has his head down.... it makes no sence to me how he gets to where he wants to go like that but whatever... the odd part is when he's sitting doing his conversation thing he's looking up... it's like he's looking accross the table at the other person contributing to the one sided conversation..... is it me or am I the crazy one here..... I have nothing better to do than wonder what's going on at the table next to me with the seemingly crazy native caradine guy..... but he's just talking away like he's at tea with the women folk ... or business lunch... maybe I should sit with him ... maybe he'll direct the conversation my way.... perhaps I can find out if in fact he's having an actual conversation or not... maybe even if he's speaking english or some other tongue.... or maybe I'll just come back to reality and stop wondering about the crazies...... like that's ever gonna happen... where would I get my entertainment then..... and yewrs for reading this mess..... admit it yewr just as bad as me now cause your laughing with me ...........

I thought so.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com