Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm back from the dreaded weekend of hell..... but only half so.... myself I have mixed feelings.... my aunt is gone (she is pictured to the left.... and I met some really weird hateful people this weekend..... but I had family around me that I haven't seen in many years.... so it was very worth while going for that reason alone.... I'm not much of the mournefull type as I stated before but at least I have some respect.... I would never treat the family of the person like we were treated ever.... but anyway.... I dont really want to get into any of that.... it's just so stupid....
in any event we visited a number of places in the area and I got to visit with my cousins... we had good times.... the area that we were in is extremely beautiful and if it weren't for some stupid people I'd go back there again at some later date... even though there isn't really anything to go there for me anymore.... who knows... maybe in time I can forget the idiots....

my cousins offered to take me home with them (it was slightly out of their way) and I got excited because they were telling me we were gonna stop in kimberly... kimberly is where my grandma lived when she was alive... I visited there when I was very young and remember going skiing on the best hill I have ever been on (except now the best is Fernie) anyway we went there to check out the gravesite and town as well as schnitzle..... I had a delicious tiger prawn schnitzle.... but the next morning I found out the reason why they call it that.... but I slightly changed the spelling......

shitzle... I dare yew not to laugh

but I'd eat it again... it was very good.... when we went to check out the grave marker ... we came accross a slightly amazing site.... as we got closer to the spot we were greeted by a deer laying by the marker.... kinda makes one wonder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com