Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

it's been a blur of a week... I have been going through internet withdrawal and it's scaring me lol..... however as busy as I have been I do have a few things to share... of course I do... internet withdrawal does that to me....

first thing I must share is the reason for my withdrawal.... it's not exactly fun driving without breaks.... but ...... I can do it lol... we took the boat down to the lake on the weekend for a dip... I forgot how much fun it is to dive off a boat ... but not so much into weeds lol.... anyway the boat trip was great I did a lot of swimming but when it came time to get the boat out of the water... I backed the truck up and nearly kept going into the lake because the breaks weren't working.... lucky me.... luckily I'm a proffessional so I averted the crisis... got the boat out and drove home.... I probably should mention that the brakes work (sorta) the power breaks part didn't so it took an exceptionally long time to slow down... in any event I took it easy and managed to get around... the breaks are now fixed so dont be alarmed .... I'm not driving around the country without brakes ... I'm not a lunatic... well ok maybe but I wouldn't do that for any lenght of time sheesh ....

it's been so hot here these days that it does not cool off in the home till some time after 12 or 1am so we have pitched our tents on the farm.... and even then it's still hot in the tents but I'm getting used to it and probably will be sleeping in the tent for the rest of the summer ... maybe... we shall see.... but sleeping in the tent has made me late for work for the last couple days.... which has forced me to working later in the hot afternoon... I dont like this idea so I'm gonna get an alarm clock I can take to the tent.... good idea perhaps... speaking of work... I've been working on a monster house by myself .... it's odd that I've been able to do it so soon after starting a new proffession... but I feel quite comfortable and I think I'll be ok.... cept it would be very nice to have an extra set of hands to set up scaffolding.... especially for high walls like the one I'm working on ... luckily I got the boss to bring in a lift for me so I dont have to kill myself trying to get the job done.... maybe I'll take pictures tomorrow... but wont be able to share them for a while because of another busy weekend coming up....

thunder in the valley... I've been told it's the biggest display of fireworks in southern alberta.... and after looking at the website's claim of a 35-45 minute display of pyrotechnics.... this will be something I cannot miss.... everyone that knows me well ... knows that fireworks are one of my favourite things.... but not as much as lighting my own off lol..... yes I'm a firebug... and I love blowing things up..... ummm anyway

I'm gonna leave you with one last thing..... some advice.... important advice I say... dont leave your deodorant on the railing of the deck where the hot sun can get at it... I've discovered that it will melt.... and all over a good shirt too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com