Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, July 06, 2007

man it's been a long time since I've been in heat like this.... it's so hot that a walk to the truck from 10 feet away just to pick up a roll of tape and back will leave me dripping with sweat.... (such a lovely picture) and no amount of water will help... but depending on what side of the building I'm working from there is shade... problem is .... even in the shade it's hot... but even in the heat I had a visitor at the worksite yesterday... sadly it was the day I didn't have my camera with me... the house I just finished is beside what they call the coolies.... it's basicly a canyon that runs through town.... as you can see I took a couple pictures.... I can get better ones but every time I drive past the scenic way I'm either driving or too busy to stop for a picture... but eventually I'll get some pictures of it... it is very nice... but in a few years the houses that are being built here will be at the bottom of that canyon lol.... seems like a waste to me... but I'm not paying for it so it's all good...

as for the visitor.... it was a deer.... I was blasting away at the building when all of a sudden I looked up and a deer was looking back at me.... it wasn't more than 50 feet away from me.... but this doesn't shock me anymore... deer are all over the place here ... I just wish I had my camera so I could take a picture.... it would have been impressive to have a picture of the deer leeping over the 4 foot fence to go back into the coolies.... I'm glad I got to witness it up close and live...
I'll be braving the heat on the weekend however for the street machine weekend.... I hope to get many great pictures of awesome cars.... as well as see some of the drag racing (I doubt I'll get to see that though)
in case I for some odd reason dont get any decent pictures you can check others out (if your interested) click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com