Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

here is me wishing I had the day off but not wanting to give up any hours on the paycheck... oh wait.. that's everyone ... well today turned into a rain day... but not before going into work... so I got soaked ... whatever....

I dont really want to talk about it but I can no longer resist.... the dangers of my work are increasing the more I learn about the job.... for instance I have witnessed (sort of) someone being shot ..... with a staple gun... doesn't sound to bad does it... well the staples are an inch and half long.... the gun is a high powered air gun... the staples fly out of the gun with a load of pressure.... so if a part of your body happens to be in front of the gun when it goes off... your getting stapled by at least one round..... (could be more if the release is set) I got blasted a few weeks ago in the foot.... lucky for me it bounced off my steel toed boots..... my partner wasn't so lucky... he was blasting into a wall but there was steel behind it so the staple ricochet off the wall and into his hand.... ouch.... and I dont want to talk about that no more lol

the event of the summer is happening here in lethbridge.... they call it whoooooop up days..... there was a fort built a long time ago (I could look it up but if your that interested you will... ok I'm nicer than I think http://www.fortwhoopup.com/ ) so they name the festival after it.... besides it's a kewl name I spose lol..... there are amusements (people back home call it the circus) and many other things happening (that I'm not really interested in) I can't wait to take a ride on the zipper then the thing that goes upside down... and probably puke after that.... for some reason I get really sick when I go to the fair/amusements/circus (f/a/c for short).... a few years ago I was at the f/a/c and was feeling quite queezy after a few rides... we met up with my little cousin and his mom who was looking for someone to go on the spider with..... I unwillingly volunteered myself.... and my poor cousin (who was no more than 12?? I guess) didn't get a full ride.... the ride goes up and around and spins n such... but there was a nasty oil smell eminating from nearby the ride..... well it was tooooo much for me and I upchucked on the side of the car we were riding in.... my little cousin made fun of me.... the ride got cut short and the people in the other cars were stuck while the f/a/c worker took the hose to the car....... it was quite funny to see though.... at least I got it over the side and not in the car (on me geez) that would have been bad and very worthy of ridicule...... perhaps I'll repeat the venture this weekend only instead of a cousin there will be people I dont know ... yeah that will be kewl I think

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of the tamest rides on the midway .. isnt it strange thats the one you get sick on .. only thing worse would have been throwing up on the kiddy rollercoaster .. you know the one with the 2 foot rise lol

10:51 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

go go gater

11:02 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO worries brother, I did the same thing at the fair at the mall. I went on the spider and threw up all over the inside, then again when I got off. I'll never ride a circular ride again unless it's a merry-go-round, or the dumbos at Disney.

10:10 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com