Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I did something stupid yesterday.... something I've not done ever.... but first... backstory of course....

I had the day off because it was far to windy to work... any attempt to do my job would most likely have been futile... I have to cover the bare house with tyvek.... it's a crinkle paper used to make the house water proof ... a layer of sorts between the house and the stucco.... anyway it rolls off and we staple it to the wall.. well if you dont attach it just so it is just like a kite... it will blow off the wall for miles.... sounds crazy doesn't it... well it's actually true.. it has happened to me before... what's worse is if you hold onto it tightly while it's blowing you could fly off the wall with it.... luckily for me when it happened I was in a man bucket... (a robotic lift)... anyway this caused me to have the day off....

on my days off I will spend most of it at the coffee shop... there's nothing else to do except mow the lawn (which is acres by the way and we dont have a ride on) or drink myself stupid... perhaps I should have chose the latter.... anyway I'm not used to being at the coffee shop so early and I forgot to pay the meter.... after 5 you dont have to pay it... of course unbeknownst to me I got my first ever parking ticket... I am lucky I looked at the slip that was on my wiper because I thought it was some stupid flyer...... anyway I'm annoyed but mostly at my forgetfulness..... so this might be funny to you... but it gets better.. of course it does

after leaving the coffee shop I headed for a local electronics store.... I should have picked a better one because they never have what I'm looking for... but it was closest...... anyway .... on my way out of the parking lot I see a couple cop cars parked .... I spose they were discussing new ways to screw us over..... or maybe not... I decided to ask them a friendly question...

as I pull up and park the car.. roll down my window the first cop ignores me... the second sitting in the car gives me a look..... the first cop turns around giving me a strange look.....
me: ummm I'm new in town .... where the hell do you pay parking tickets here?
cop:(gives me a look like haha.. sucker) umm city hall
me: and I can find that where? (giving him the look to display my displeasure of having to speak to his stupid idiotic self)
cop: hmmm it's on 3rd n blah blah
me: I'm new in town............................. where is that!!!!?
cop: blah blah blah...
me: never mind.. thanks........
(slight squeal of tires as I exit parking lot)

I was expecting some flashing lights and another ticket but thankfully the doofus and the other cop were back to whatever discussion was too important to help out a citizen new in town.... perhaps I will have to make a comment to the person I pay this ticket too.... of course if I can find the lousy place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com