Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 10, 2007

I was driving to work today in my fancy car when I noticed a truck behind me getting closer.... I personally dont like it when people pass me or ride my bumper so I sped up a bit.... but the normal thing didn't happen.... well sorta.... I went faster but the car made a strange noise... I thought maybe I'm just hearing things.... I turned down the stereo and listened...... it went away.... so I kept going.... I shifted..... then all of a sudden the car made an even stranger noise...... it was like the car had turned into a monster truck.....

bbbwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

this made me back off a bit.... but I was making a turn anyway so I slowed down.... I made the turn and began going through the gears to get speed again..... I revelled in my new monster truck sounding car.... sadly the exaust pipe broke off but didn't go anywhere so it was a quick fix for my mechanic..... it doesn't sound like that anymore but as much fun as having a monster truck sounding car is.... I wont miss the sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com