Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I was reminded why I dont like pets last night.... I was extremely exhausted from driving back from B.C. then going to work the next day on minimal sleep.... I had watched a movie to give my mind a break.... (the new harry potter wasn't to bad but it's getting a bit old... the books are so much better) and nestled into bed... was sound assleep in minutes..... 2:30am I wake up to a barking dog.... it wouldn't stop.... against my will I force myself out of bed..... I had to piss anyway..... (yes yew needed to know that... it's part of the story) ... I opened the door and see the dog is just near that I could throw something at it if I wanted to..... I didn't..... I said shut up to the dog and suprisingly she did..... but she stood her ground..... I notice something out of the corner of my eye...... something moving slightly.... it's black so it sorta blends in with the shadows..... the dog moves.... the black thing moves again.... I see a whiff of white stripes.... oh hell ... I'm pissing out the door (yes I'm sick.. but I live on a farm ... it's 2:30 am and I'm half dead) and I almost forget about this because a skunk is coming closer to me.... the dog scared the putrid rodent (well ok so it's not a rodent but what's the difference lol) and it runs off while I slam the door shut and go back to bed..... thankfully the dog didn't scare the green steam out of it.... I highly doubt I would have been able to sleep with the smell...... not to mention the combination of smell and heat...... I'd rather sleep in the car somewhere else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com