Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm a bit dissapointed but yet excited.... I just finished watching the movie 1408..... I must admit it was fantastic... it had suspence.... thrills.... sad moments and even funny ones.... everything you would want in a movie rolled up into one fantastic show........ however.... I now have to redo a few things in my book because I wouldn't want to take my readers on the same path as someone else...... I want to be totally original (even though it's not exact lol) but to be honest it's very difficult to come up with new things these days.... but I do have some ideas that I dont think have been done yet..... I just hope I can get it done before my ideas turn up somewhere .... writing a book is much more complicated than it seems.... well at least something totally different than everything else...... but I'm talented.... it will happen.....

I wish I had some news for folks back home .... or for anyone else that reads this mess.... but life is kinda boring right now..... I dont go out anymore.... I work more..... and I dont know anyone to hang out with...... this just ruins any oportunity to see anything interesting... also the addition of my own vehicle tends to lead me away from everything... course I could begin a new aspect of blog .... at least to my blog..... stories of idiot drivers and their seemingly endless efforts to run me off the road or just get me into my first accident..... perhaps even a ticket because I'm trying to outrun the idiocy.... (nothing to do with me liking to go fast of course lol) maybe I'll just carry a notepad around again.... I'm sure something will turn up soon enough....

for now hopefully your life is more entertaining... maybe you can tell me some stories for once :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com