Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm in a bit of a state of shock.... I took myself out saturday night to a local club called oddly enough the roadhouse.... I was informed it was a bit like a bar back home called hermans so I have been wanting to check it out..... well instead of putting it off again I went and well in some ways it can be similar... it was very different... the setup is more like a warehouse converted into a bar.... many different spots to get drinks and for the most part it's one huge dance floor... it was a long weekend here so it wasn't really packed but I was pleasantly suprised to see how many people actually got up and danced... it was for the most part the sole reason people go here... but that brings up the odd part..... I thought I was in the middle of one of them dance movies.... there were different cliques and randoms in different parts of the bar then all of a sudden a circle was formed small at first then it grew to about 20 people... I marvelled as my youth came back to me... I began to feel like I was at the parish center dance except we were allowed to have alcohol.... different aspects of dancing were displayed and I revelled in some of the things I used to do on the dance floor .. people were breakdancing.. some doing a robot style.... others just using very complex feet movements... some just plain old sucked of course... but sadly the emphasis is on the breakdancing... the sole girl in the mix was doing a slower adaptation of the others and one moron in the back shouted that she was lame... I thought to myself that he should get up there and attempt to do better.... then I found myself wishing I could join them... when a battle broke out.... the dj had come down to the floor and paired up with his buddy to take on another fella... sadly the fella backed out after 3 rounds... he was better but for some reason gave up... it was then that I remember why I dont dance like that anymore... to many idiots can't or wont take losing nicely... they would rather fight
afterwards if they look silly... and I know even out of practice I could have shown up a few of them... but of course being alone in a strange bar is not the ideal situation to be making others look silly though so I just watched....

ever since I was old enough to go to bars I have found that each area has different uniqueness... back in the cape people like to walk around the circle.... in england everyone clutters around the bar... here they gather in groups... I wonder what I shall see next... but for now I think I shall get myself some moves so I can join the circle next time... I miss the excitement it used to bring... the sharing of moves with friends... it brings back a lot of good memories... maybe I'll even take pictures if they let me lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com