Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm tired... beyond normal... my regular routine I've come to know is becoming boring and I need to change it.... because of this I will not be online for a while most likely (if I can somehow keep my internet addictions at bay lol) but dont fear... I'll be back.... honestly I dont think many people are actually checking this page frequently to notice anyway (except my sister of course and dont worry I'm not dieing.... yet) unless I have something outrageous as my messenger nickname.... but I am gonna take some time away to actually put a real effort into my book (it seems that it's the only way it will ever get off the ground) besides I think I am about to go through a life altering drama anyway.... so to get prepared for it I am gonna dissapear for a while.... and hopefully when I come back in a few weeks I'll have some decent stories to post..... after all absence makes the something or other grow fonder??? blah lol ... I desparately need some new material sheesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com