Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, August 13, 2007

it needs work... my descriptive powers I mean..... well unless I'm describing something I know well.... the previous post is kinda what comes out as random thoughts when I feel like writing more of the book.... but it's not good enough.... but as a skeleton I think it can be beefed up over time..... anyway I'm bored waiting for my downloads and I'm suddenly wondering what the cats and dog are doing... I haven't been home since 6am... it is now 8pm..... everyone is gone on vacation and I've been deemed the one to watch over the homestead... this includes feeding the animals.... so far when I get home after work they meeow n bark and follow me everywhere around the farm (if I decide to be cruel) until I finally (probably because I can't stand to hear them whine anymore) fill the dishes..... I bet they can't wait to get someone to do it on a regular basis.... I'm not used to coming home to an empty dish.... with only one animal to feed in the past there was always at least a little food left... but there are currently 5 cats and one dog so the food just doesn't last very long... especially the dog... it devours the food..... well perhaps I shall go and get that done.. I have nothing else to do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com