Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, August 04, 2007

it seems kinda strange to me that a bride would be looking at other people... especially when she is still in her gown.... maybe it's just a coincidence perhaps..... then again....

I was driving down the road making my way to the races but traffic was proceeding slower than normal.... I get an opening in the other lane and of course begin to overtake slow people..... I notice at the front of the slow lane is a stretch limo..... there is a window down.... seems kinda odd to me at first because an arm is tapping the side of the car and people (well two ladies that I can see) are seat dancing .... ok so they are having a good time.... I notice one of them with a tiara looking out and smiling... ... holy shit...... the car in front of me slows down a little too quick... I hit the breaks and manage to get in the other lane... the guy in front of me was making a left but didn't put his signal on early to let anyone know..... typical driving from most people.... anyway I pass the idiot and get back in my lane... I want to get to the races so I'm not letting anything interupt this..... except apparently some lady with a tiara looking out a stretch limo window..... maybe I should pay attention to the road and not be an idiot driver..... I catch up to the limo again.... tiara lady is wearing ... yeah yew guessed it... the bridal gown.... and she leans out and smiles at me as I'm passing..... well ok maybe she was just listening to my music.... it was kinda loud lol..... I gave her a polite nod and sped off.... I'm not gonna let her get in my way again .... besides I had to make a pitstop at bk's first (burger king aka booger thing) yew know how it is..... burgers beer n racing.... the great redneck combination.... I believe I am well converted now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com