Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 10, 2007

one of the most incredible things happened to me today..... I was on a ladder scaffold about 15 feet in the air (it seems that a lot of my stories might actually start off like this now lol) when I could hear an air plane buzzing by..... this happens once in a while to me because I live close to a small air strip.... it turns out the plane is a crop duster and it's doing the field next to the house I'm working on.... (yes people I live and work in farm country) well the plane is swooping down like it's strafing the field.... in actuality that's what he's doing but instead of bullets it's bug spray lol.... anyway back and forth it goes when it starts getting really close to the house..... I should mention that the field is less than 50 feet away from the house... well the plane made it's second last pass nearly over my head and then came back around...... less than 30 feet above me the plane buzzes overhead ... let me tell you it was incredible the house and the scaffolding shook.... I'm amazed I didn't grab onto something but I think I was in too much awe..... but then I love planes.... I want to be the guy that flies that thing.... perhaps I'll look into new employment next year lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com