Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 17, 2007

whirlwind tours are something to be less desired... that being said... I was going to make a quick trip back to the cape to visit with some people I haven't seen in a long time.... ok so it was only a couple of months but I've come to a strange realization... I actually miss some parts of the kooky island... ok so it's mostly only a couple of people I miss but it still counts.. plus a suprise visit to my mom would have been really cool.... anyway that doesn't matter... a few weeks ago I announced the purchase of my first car... well let me just say insurance for the first time is killer... I'm kinda glad that I put off buying one for so long... but am kicking myself for not because I know that by now it would be cheaper..... anyway that really doesn't matter...... I've invested a bit more capital into this venture than I originally anticipated... but I couldn't pass on the deal I got.... so because of this I will not be making my quick trip to the cape after all.... besides one of the people I wanna see isn't gonna be there.... (tasha yew suck) ... so I'll just have to plan it a bit better.... and of course angie you'll get a special visit when yew get back home ... sometime around thanksgiving as I'll be heading to edmonton or more (grand prarie) yewr a bit out of the way but I've been promising for a while .... on another note.... I need to spice up this blog again... I dont think I've caught the interest I used to give to people and because of this people just aren't reading it as much as they used to...... this must change.... I just wish I had some inspiration.... (no not a stupid call center ... geez I dont want to die lol) course there are always a bunch of natives around but I dont want to further the stereotype.... (even if it appears to be true half the time) .... I have a better idea..... I'm gonna invest in some internet for the homestead (because I can and I miss the convenience) and bring back drunken blog..... anyone agree??

on another note... I've found that I may have become one of the strange weirdos that go to public places (with internet) to play games..... if yew must know it's an old game called starcraft... I can't help it... I need to feed my sad internet addiction and while I'm waiting for stuff I need something to do.... the random people that come in dont stay long enough for decent conversation (besides most of them would think I'm weird anyway .. and I'm trying not to portray that outright lol) I've also found that friends are easy to come by if you actually try.... I'm used to being private.. I actually preffer it most of the time but I do miss company of actual people so I'm gonna do something about this... besides I desparately need to get out and party.... and I dont mean to the crappy bar down the road for drinks with my dad and the rest of the strange people there.... I could just get a case of beer and chill at the house for that.... (oh right I do that anyway) maybe I'll become a regular of a few of the bars and stop procrastinating certain things.... this of course will most likely help my goal of bringing back drunken blog..... besides I can't write about drunken escapades around the farm ..... though I'm sure I can manage a few funny stories doing so.....

one such story??? yeah I love dancing..... I used to be quite good at it... well people used to (and some still do) tell me that.... ok I'll agree... of course I would.... well I was enjoying a few drinks on the farm and I had my mp3 player going.... our neighbour plays a radio at all hours of the day/night with usually rock or other drivel..... anyway of course I have dancable music on my player and I proceeded to try some moves from old times.... sadly I can't move quite like I used to anymore but it was still fun to try.... then to listen to the peanut gallery trying to make fun of my attempts at rhythum.... I was drunk... maybe it wasn't as good as I thought..... but I highly doubt it.... in any event I remember waking up with a super hangover.... the headphones were wrapped around my head... and somehow a beer was spilled in my room..... if only someone was around to witness or document what happened... I am sure many more stories could have been told from that evening.. but this is all I can recall at this time... (it was weeks ago and yew know my memmory sux ... sue me!!! :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com