Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, August 09, 2007

why are the people that work for rogers wireless pricks..... I've not come accross one that will give a straight answer yet..... I have to pay long distance for every single call I make since moving out here and it's completely wrong..... they told me up front before I agreed to it that I wouldn't have to.... the snide dick that I spoke to today dissagreed with me ... then called someone else.... found out he was wrong... didn't appologize and then refused to help me with it.... told me I had to call the special number..... fuck that... to sit on the phone with some moron from god knows where drone on about something that I dont want only to not get what I want anyway...... I'm tired of it.... then when I mentioned that their stupid phone is broken... he took a look at it and said it would cost me a fortune to get it fixed..... it would be cheaper to buy a new one..... I'm sure all of yew out there have gone through something similar.... well I'm absolutely sure yew have if yew have an account with rogers...... I wonder how they possibly keep their customers after the contract is up..... I know I will not be one of them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com