Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 15, 2007

couples baffle me... well not all of them but there are quite a few that really get to me.... perhaps it's why I'm still single... but probably not.... I dont get the people that gotta have their hands or arms intertwined together to show every person they pass that they are ...... together.... I was gonna say happily together... but I'd be cynical if I had said that first..... perhaps it's just my outlook on life that makes me hate this trait with people..... each of my ex's never got my hatred for holding hands walking down the road... it's not that I dont like yew or dont want to show affection.. I have other ways of doing that... I just can't stand holding hands... it's a silly forced custom from ages ago and now because of that some people think it's nessessary to show that yew care....

blasphemy......

another thing I hate is when couples go out with single people.... they act all mushy gushy and dont realize they are making the single people uncomfortable.............unless there are more single people to interact with ... but a threesome crowd... it's not nice at all.... oh wait... maybe I did this when I was not single.... if I did... I'm sorry to anyone I may have made feel weird or whatever... I swear it's the girls fault lol...

whatever it is or was... I am suddenly curious about some of the customs that dating brings out in people.... maybe I shall make a list of what should or should not be done.... (yes of course this will just be my opinion .... and yew may not like it.... but I dont care)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com