Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, September 07, 2007

I find it strange that people still hitchhike .... but I spose if you must then you must... certain things come to mind when I think of hitching... of course first is not that new movie called the hitcher but most people would think about such things when they see someone with the thumb extended....... I have my own personal stories about it but that will wait.........

even stranger to me is the fella I encountered last week hitching with a dog.... I couldn't believe my eyes but I actually saw this .... and maybe your thinking that the dog could have just been friendly and come up to the guy while he was standing by the road... but I assure you this is not the case..... because of my proof.... with him was a woman sitting down by their bags.... and guess what.... on her lap... that's right another dog.... ummm pardon me... it's exceptionaly difficult for one person to get a ride... I want to know who the hell would pick up two people and two dogs?????? oh and the damned luggage they had with them.... it's just rediculous.... but I saw it.... part of me wanted to pull over to ask them if they were for real... but I didn't really want to give them the hope that I was gonna give them a ride... I'm not one to pick up hitchers.... besides I was only going 2 minutes down the road so they would have been really pissy at me for giving them a ride to nowhere...... but they gave me an exciting idea for my book..... no yew cannot hear it yet!!!! and no it's not gonna copy the hitcher sheesh.... give me some credit...

anyway my hitcher story would be the time me and a sorta buddy decided we wanted to go to the fair but didn't have a drive (and nobody wants to wait 2 hours for the damned bus in cape breton) .... we ended up hitching (and I will never .... ever..... do this again) we had to walk for a while and eventually got picked up .... sadly I didn't realize who's car it was till we crammed ourselves into the back..... we were surrounded by girls..... I know what your thinking but it wasn't like that.... the girls were quite young except for the two ugly people in the car...... and one of them felt the need to hit on me.... I think I would have rathered the scary dood kill me.... (from the movie)

I've had a few other experiences of hitching but only because I happened to be in the car while someone else was driving and picked up the strange people..... lucky for me I dont get scared to easily I spose..... but one day I got somewhat adventurous.... I actually picked up a hitcher on my way to town a few months ago..... town is only two minutes down the road so it's not a big deal (unless he was "the hitcher" and decided to kill me lol) the dood turned out to be alright though we had a small conversation about nothing as I drove him into town.... I kicked his ass out and went into town to do some stuff.... I wasn't more than ten minutes or so and needed to go to someplace further down the road and well I spose I forgot about the hitcher.... perhaps it was lucky for him I was in a nice mood and really had nothing better to do.... so I picked him up again ...... but what bugged me about it was that as soon as he seen my car he started to pick up his bag expecting that I would pull over....

I think it might have been quite funny if I had put the signal on ... slowed down... then kept going..... I wonder how far he would have ran up the road after me..... but I'm not such an ass lol.... anyway I drove him to the next town and he was ever so happy to get that far.... especially after he saw the coolies he would have had to walk through (I keep meaning to take pictures of this... eventually)

anyway that is my hitcher story.... and I have a deffinate storyline for my book you'll be happy to hear.... the problem as usual will be filling in the blank spots..... but I am more optomistic now that I have a real idea in the works....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're using a spell checker when you write this book of yours. Your spelling is atrocious.

10:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com