Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I forgot to mention something amazing that happened to me a while back.... I completely forgot about it until now because of events but I cleaned off my camera today and got reminded..... I woke up one morning after a rain week.... because of the rain the dirt roads in the area (that I must travel on to go anywhere) were exceptionally muddy thus giving my car a nice coat of dirt.... anyway it was also cold so there was frost on the car through the week.... the combination of the two things ... frost.... mud... created some cool designs on my car .... sadly the pi
ctures I took do not do it justice.. but yew can enjoy the nice pictures of my very dirty car....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com