Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

lazy day has taken me over.... though I still have things I could do ... but since it rained last night I really dont feel like it... sometimes I marvel over how the weather can create a mood for people.... for me.... when it rains... I dont want to do anything except for mope around and do nothing... when it snows I feel like playing in the snow (unless of course it's wet snow.. that just plain old sux) when it's sunny I feel like swimming (providing it is warm enough of course.. but then there are such things as indoor pools which I used to take advantage of..... I miss those days) lately there has been a new part of the weather for me...... it is called wind.... I used to be a fan but no longer ..... but then again I've not been in an area that had this much wind.... allll the time.... it is so constantly windy here that most of the trees (when you can find them) are all leaning over.... wind does not allow me to work comfortably either.... and for this I now dispise wind

then there are just random days when you should be doing something but can't be arsed to get out of bed.... today was one of them days...... I dragged my ass out of bed because I was bored... seemed like a good enough reason to me... I spose I made a good decision for I am suddenly feeling good.... I may even get some stuff done..... but probably not... for now I'm just going to enjoy the evening.... maybe I'll even go out on the town.... yes feeling that good... but then again ... we shall just have to see ... I may even run into someone that wants to tell me about the aliens taking over the planet through dogs and cats..... (it's the reason why dogs chase cats didn't yew know??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com