Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, September 14, 2007

ok so you are now reading one of my bloglike posts...... I feel sorry for you.... well no I dont because when I write something it tends to be somewhat interesting... if not funny or just plain rediculous..... this is one of them times..... I have been emailed a cold and am obligated to pass it to everyone I know...... I of course am not going to do this entirely intentionally because that perhaps would be wrong.... however.... I will give it an effort.... because...... I said I would.....
k,so 1 sore throat,stuffy nose,achy body and painful cough..be sure to forward it on too all the ppl u know...heheheh,maybe i will get rid of it faster
yew'd be suprised that I've done this before and it kinda helped.... I'm a big fan of placibos...... especially if it's me handing them out... why? because I'm a trixter.... I enjoy the misery of others? no.... it's because I really like to help people.... then yew'll now be asking... why would I spread a cold.... because it could bring people together... yes together.... you see for those that have the cold... they get a combination of a few things.... (well some people do)

1. yew get to snuggle with the significant other (if yew dun have the typical one ... the significant other could be the loving warm bed that yew hybernate in till it's over)
2. yew get time off work... (otherwise the plague spreads to everyone and work becomes so much fun... yes sarcasticness can be read... and when yew finally get over it... yew get it again because everyone at work had it after yew and have passed it around again)
3. yew get to cough up all that extra crap that has lined yewr inards (if yewr lucky)
4. yew get to complain about everything.... yes even the smallest things such as the person beside yew looked at yew weird..... the difference is .. yew get away with it because nobody wants to come near yew because of yewr infectious disease or they just plain feel sorry for yewr unfortunate (possibly self inflicted) predicament
5. perhaps the most important..... yew can be the most annoying ... assholian... bitch/prick on the planet (if yew decide to be) and most likely get away with it... unless of course the person yewr directing yewr "passion" is also sick then yewr just a bitch/prick

so ... enjoy yewr cold... yes the one I passed on to yew..... for it was given with love..... not because I'm an asshole lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com