Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, September 24, 2007

sometimes my dad amazes me.... I recall writing a story about a fella that wore makeup a few months ago at one of the jobsites... maybe I didn't go into detail but I think I did... I'm too lazy to look it up..... anyway it matters not... the fella with the makeup is working on the same home as us again and low n behold .... it's his birthday.... my dad suggests that we take him out for dinner to celebrate..... it seems that dad and the makeup dood are becoming good friends or something.... maybe my dad has some hidden fantasies??? ok probably not but I like to joke around dont I.... so we go to dinner and sadly the first thing I think of is the people that are choking on their food when they see the make up wearing dood...... ok so I'm mean but I still sat down and had dinner without mocking him .... so I couldn't be that mean... but then again.... I spose I am mocking now that I'm writing about it.... but it's a story that must be told.... I found out that the make up wearing dood does a full drag in the evenings..... I spose it would be kinda difficult doing carpentry in a dress.... but then again nothing seems suprising anymore......

except perhaps that I didn't mention to the hot waitress that it was the makeup doods birthday and perhaps he should have gotten a free cake or something lol .... well he's sposedly watching his figure so I would have had to eat the damned thing I guess.... and I hate cake so that wouldn't have gone over to well lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com