Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

what is it with the world today... on the radio this morning they were talking about things that a man over 30 should never do .... anymore.... there were a few funny things and of course a few other things mentioned.... and then I compared them to myself....... yikes...... I am either a typical 30 year old weirdo .... or I fall into the coincidence catagory..... personally I think the list was just full of crap ..... after all the list was compiled from people that called in to voice their opinion...... I mean come on.... since when is it wrong to watch wrestling??????? though I must admit I haven't seen the show since december and I know a few people that are more enthusiastic about wrestling than I am..... (yew know who yew are lol) another that was mentioned was video games.... now I'm not much of a gamer but a lot of the games these days are created for men... not boys..... my favourite one that was mentioned was blog......................................................................................................................

well I spose the idiot that mentioned that is incapable of writing.... and even better the radio show host would have to be killed because he has a blog for the radio show lol.....

others that were mentioned....

take a camera to a nude beach...... (as if anyone would ever do that)
Eat Oreo cookies in stages.... (do they not coin their slogan for this???)
Propose via stadium Jumbotron ... (the lady that called this one in must have turned someone down via the stadium jumbotron)
Have a ponytail...... (I know a few people like this)
Have a mullet.... (as well as this lmao)
Sleep past noon. ... (yew try working a backshift and not do this)

I will however agree with this one!!!!

hug amusement-park characters or mascots .... (why would anyone other than a kid do this???)
oh and the other one I agree with.... wearing a chain wallet..... well I personally dont think anyone should wear them ... they are just silly unless of course yewr hiding the entire chain .. but then again that sorta defeats the purpose doesn't it.... I spose some people will lose just about anything so they need the chain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com