Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

wondering? yeah... me to..... about what are yew wondering though? what this post is about perhaps? or maybe what yewr gonna do this weekend.... school? work? or maybe what your life will be like in 10 years... who the hell knows.... myself ... I'm lost... I couldn't imagine my life being like it is right now years ago.... but in some ways I'm doing far better than I ever thought.... and all this on minimal schooling... or perhaps I should rephrase that... after all I did take a lot of school... but I was a "C" student (except for a few choice classes) and of course until college.... they keep announcing some story on the news about grades... do they matter? maybe they are trying to get opinions..... my opinion would be varrying on the type of schooling or classes.... but then there are too many different types of teachers as well.... I could do well in certain classes that I hate with the right teacher..... example... in grade 10 I had a miserable bitch "supposed" teacher for pre cal math..... the hag just sat at her desk after a 2 minute session of writing stuff on the chalkboard...... without the explanation of what it all meant...... needless to say I didn't learn anything and a bit less than a month our first test came along.... I scored 8/100 not bad I spose given the circumstances..... this caused my lack of ability in math... I dropped the class for academic math..... sadly ended up with the same teacher for it and I skipped more time from school which ended up me failing math for the first time in my life.... matter of fact it was the first and last course I ever failed in my entire life ..... my first and last time ever in summer school was the result and the teacher was surprised to find me in his class.... we were in the class less than 30 days in july.... I learned more from him in that time frame than I did with the hag all school year....... my tests were nothing lower than 80% (highest in the class lol) ......

you need more examples? I had an asshole teacher in elementary school and he specifically told me I would never amount to anything ........ ever........ I spose some would agree with him but I wouldn't in a million years.... but of course it would be just my opinion....

so I say... no grades dont matter... however that shouldn't mean that you just push the kids through school like they do now.... there has to be some measure of abilities that the kids have to live up to.... and if they are not cutting it... then they pay the penalty of repeating the grade... slap on the wrist will not work for they do not learn a damned thing except that they can get by with minimals....... think about it people.... even macdonalds would like to have college education to work there....

sadly I dont know where this is going so perhaps I'll just end it with a joke.... (yes it's old but it's a good one about a Little Old Lady in court.....)

Defence Attorney: Will you please state your age?
Little Old Lady: I am 86 years old.
Defence Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?
Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front p orch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the p orch and sat down beside me.
Defence Attorney: Did you know him?
Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly.
Defence Attorney: What happened after he sat down?
Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh .
Defence Attorney: Did you stop him?
Little Old Lady: No, I didn't stop him.
Defence Attorney: Why not?
Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Abler died some 30 years ago.
Defence Attorney: What happened next?
Little Old Lady: He began to rub my breasts.
Defence Attorney: Did you stop him then?
Little Old Lady: No, I did not stop him.
Defence Attorney: Why not?
Little Old Lady: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years!
Defence Attorney: What happened next?
Little Old Lady: Well, by then, I was feeling really "spicy" that I just laid down and told him "Take me, young man. Take me!"
Defence Attorney: Did he take you?
Little Old Lady: Hell, no! He just yelled, "April Fool!" And that's when I shot him, the little bastard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com