Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I came accross a new bar game on the weekend... I was bored and sick of staying in on the weekend so I went in search of a place to hang out.... I drove past a new place in town but there was a huge lineup and there was no way I was waiting anyway I ended up at a pool hall that was seemingly packed and half the bar crowd was involved in a game.... it's called name that tune.... and well just as it says... there are different teams and they take turns naming the tune.... the music ranges from different genres and eras but it was lots of fun watching them compete..... one of the teams was a bachelorette party.... some of them were taking turns with the huge plastic dick.... apperantly it was a spring loaded gun of sorts... but they were not just shooting people with it.. they were pretending the nasty with it as well.... (I'll leave this up for imagination) I think I may have found a new fun place to go.... but we shall see after next week... I'll just have to get a team of my own now ... all for good fun of course because I highly doubt I can name the country tunes lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com