Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 19, 2007

I witnessed one of the most funniest things in a supremely long time yesterday..... but first (as usual) some back story first.... a while ago I was shown a clip from Saturday Night Live featuring an actor that I cannot stand (Will Ferrell) and one that is great (Christopher Walken) about none other than Cow Bell.... for those that have never seen it...



(hopefully the link is still good for you if not I could email a copy to you I'm sure upon request) I watch this once in a while because it is so funny I cannot help laughing every time.... recently I have told my dad about it and even showed him the clip so he could understand what the local radio anouncer was talking about when he often mentioned his fixation with the beloved cowbell..... and now the radio station(Lethbridge Rock 106) sometimes happens to play the Blue Oyster cult Cowbell song I can't help thinking of the clip and imediatly start laughing

yesterday while working on a jobsite the song came on and I of course start laughing..... I walked around the house to get something from the trailer and when I came back I could hear this banging sound that was seemingly to the beat of the Cowbell in the song..... I thought it must be coincidence from the carpenters building the house next to the one we were working on ..... as I turned the corner the most strangest sight caught my attention and I doubled over in complete laughter

my dad was imitating the Will Ferrell dance while banging his hammer on a peice of board to simulate the Cowbell.....

sadly I may have to do this myself one day..... and I hope I get a similar response

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com