Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I wonder what it is about people that makes them do weird or inapropriate things to other people.... perhaps it's just subconsious behavior but maybe like I've said before.... people just want to see what the reaction will be....

last night after work I ventured to the bar as usual and found that my dad and his lady were already there (they dont go very often) and a mish mash of other regulars that I'm becoming to know.... the night rolls on and dad gets the idea to order pizza.... when it finally arrives the people at our table take some and there is still some left... so pizza is passed around the bar.... gotta love small towns for things like this.... the pizza would never make it into a bar back home (as far as I know) but then comes the lady with the roses.....

almost every evening (that regularly has a crowd) this lady comes around to the local bars to sell roses.... some of them have animals attached to them (usually a monkey) ... depending on how drunk the patrons are she doesn't sell many.... I am still wondering why she insists on asking me every time she comes in... it's futile lol..... anyway my dad ends up buying one for his lady and it gets left on the table.... a discussion about rose petals comes up.... I mention that they are edible and that they make a neat sound when you crack them with your hands (I'd have to show you what I mean) after a while dad and his lady got up from the table for some reason and I'm not really paying attention..... I hear a loud crack like something being blasted on the table..... I look over and I see the rose... or whats left of it.... the man holding it is a good freind of ours but the poor flower is just a stem and leaves now.... the petals are missing...... the man is now trying to find out what the hell the rose is.... and why it was sold looking like that..... 'what a rip off' he says.... and then he suggests that it looks like a kerosene wick

dad and his lady come back to the table and sadly the first thing that is seen is the deflowered flower (yes I actually called it that in the bar) my dad's lady starts freaking out.... some lady sitting next to the guy that did it is narcing on him by pointing his way behind his back..... next thing that happens is the man and dad's lady start arguing over the stupid waste of money flower... I mention that perhaps someone ate the flower..... (that didn't go over to well) and she starts to think that I did it...... then finally the petals are found.... they must have flown out of the plastic wrapper and landed on the floor behind the table.... in my infinate wisdom I get up from the table and pick them up as a joke I put them on the mans head.... he wasn't impressed and thinks I was the one that narced on him.... and then I start cracking the petals with my hands... it makes loud sounds and people aren't really impressed.... it amuses me so I keep doing it... the petals are eventually put back in the plastic wrapper and the man exclaims that it is the best looking flower in the joint.... at this point I have to leave the table because I cannot stop laughing...

I'm almost afraid to mention the flower again.... but because I am me.... and of course reactions... I know that I will at some point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com