Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

remember playing in leaves? I haven't done it in a super long time and yes I do miss it... course I dont like the raking up part but the diving into them was well worth raking up... but then again there were times that I got hurt.... I remember one time that I had raked a very large pile and ran back to a distance I could get a good leap from ..... after a couple turns I decided to do it head first... yes.. full on superman dive.... it was great till I got a stick in the face..... and of course other times when ya get leaves in the mouth... sometimes ya just can't help but leave the mouth open because your sooooo excited.... I know I'm not the only one that has done this......
by the way I didn't take this picture... but I recently worked at a home that had a driveway through trees similar to this.. it was very nice...

well it's that time of year again and this will be the first year in a long time that I dont see the spectacular colour changes.... it seems that the leaves are just falling off fast here... add the wind to the equation and you have self piling leaves..... and not small piles either.... I left the coffee shop the other day and by my car was a pile of leaves.... somehow I resisted the temptation of jumping into them..... but today..... I noticed someone that couldn't resist it.... I dont know if the kid was showing off or not but outside the coffee shop was a kid gathering up the leaves and throwing them up in the air.... he did look like he was having a bit of fun.... course he also was over come with excitement that he ended up eating some leaves as well.... quite funny if you ask me.... but not quite as much fun as the kid was having.... maybe I'll have to act like a child later this week.... who am I kidding... when do I ever stop...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com