Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, October 07, 2007

weekend adventures bring me to Edmonton for thanksgiving.... on the drive up I came accross a pile of wood in the middle of the highway... luckily for me someone had already run the pile over so there was a space for my tires to fit through without wrecking my car...... another interesting thing that happened along the way was the fast driving lunatics... oh ... perhaps myself was included in that.... well some dood was doing 150 or so and luckily he sped ahead of me ..... he got pulled over though so unlucky for him...... but it was quite kewl that I didn't get busted for it....

something else that happened while I am in Edmonton.... I travel all this way to lay sod with my cousin's husband lol..... and then we spent the day at the junk yard.... the junk yard is set up with all the cars are on platforms so that you can take them apart for the parts you need... it is a neat setup...

I'll be heading to the legendary West Edmonton Mall sometime today after thanksgiving dinner so that should be interesting.... perhaps I'll even have some new stories after this

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You complain so much...as if laying sod wasn't fun...I offered to take you to the bingo I had to work :)

11:45 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com