Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 01, 2007

what is the deal with fluffy boots?? and they are mostly on oriental women.... but I'd put money on other women wearing them if they could 1. find them and/or 2. afford them.... perhaps you dont know the type I'm talking about.... they are actually kinda neat looking with the right attire.... skirt or short dress.. but I've actually seen some people wear sweats with them.... it's strange looking.... by the way the posted picture is just an example.. there are many different styles of them... these ones are not really the fashionable ones I'm talking about but it doesn't really matter

what's worse is that I am reminded of a time back when I went to school and wore my swamp marchers because I walked to school in rain or snow... people used to make fun of me but my feet were dry and warm ... meanwhile the people that usually made the fun were standing outside shivering their asses off and more often than not puffing a smoke ...... maybe I shouldn't mention this but my swamp marchers weren't much different than these type of boots.... the only difference is mine weren't really fashionable lol..... but then not much of what I wear is.... I'm more into affordable and comfortable than looking like a star or being broke...... anyway I wonder if the women that wear these boots still wear them in the winter time..... I bet they bring out the high heel shoes instead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com