Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, November 09, 2007

I honestly have nothing to write about... I'm a bit bored.... but am looking forward to going home soon.... at least I hope anyway.... course there are some things that I will miss while I am gone home.... and a very short list of people that I have met here.... but I will return again soon enough to a brand new life of adventure for I will be in a city that I may even call home someday.... I doubt it.... but there have been some changes this past year that I never thought possible.... I have nearly learned how to use a hammer properly (without hitting my thumb) ... I am in a profession that has nothing to do with computers (far from what I thought I wanted to do for a living) but of course I cannot put my computer away... it may as well be attached to my hip.. but then again I believe that I can say that about almost anyone these days..... I have begun to like rock music again..... (this is exceptionaly strange for me) course this being said I really haven't been to a bar that plays anything else since I moved out here (this will change when I get back) but I must say I've had a decent year... I learned a new trade.... purchased my first car.... and met a few nice people that I would concider friends ... but enough of this boring stuff... I'm gonna tell a story

many years ago when I came home from school I was to imediately lock the door and finish chores as well as homework.... the door part was no problem as I was afraid of the concequences of leaving it open.... the homework... well we all know that didn't get done... I usually did my homework in the first class of the morning at school.... (I was barely awake and never paid attention anyway) ... it sucked when I had homework for the first class though... probably why I failed most of my classes that were in first period ..... anyway my chores consisted of dishes and cleaning ... of course like most kids... anyway one of the rules was to stay away from the stove.... and microwaves weren't available at that time so an after school snack was generally peanut butter sandwiches (and yes I like to dunk them in juice... some people concider this disgusting... I dont care) .... one time I braved the stove... I was using a pyrex glass pot to cook a hot dog.... while the water was boiling I was sadly watching some cartoons (hence the rule to stay away from the stove) by the time commercials came on I ran out to the stove to find that the water had dried up and the poor hot dog shriveled... looked more like burned hot dog skin and the insides had dissapeared.... in a panic I removed the pot from the burner and turned off the stove.... the next thing scared the crap out of me..... when I lifted the lid off the pot the hot dog burst into flames...... I put the lid back on the pot.... the flames went out.. ... good ... crisis averted.... or so I thought... I took the pot to the sink to scrap the remains from the pot... when I lifted the lid the shrivelled burned thing burst into flames again.... course what puts out fire... water...... since I'm at the sink I turn the tap on........

the damned glass pyrex pot exploded.....

now not only do I have to explain the burned smell but the broken pot as well.... needless to say I received a grounding.... but then again there wasn't really many times when I wasn't grounded for some reason..... but at least I have a story to tell and a lesson learned..... dont put water in an extremely hot glass pot... never mind the watching tv while cooking I still can't stop doing that to this day... it's amazing I'm still alive without burning a house down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com