Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, November 26, 2007

my car has been acting up over the last few weeks... course that's what cars do.... after having it checked over .... unfortunately there were some problems.... 800 bux later my car is back to proper working order and has some decent tires on it for winter... now I shouldn't have any troubles sliding all over the place like I did when I went to Edmonton last month.... and best of all the all clear has been given for long trips..... this will be good for when I go visiting.... but it's a shame that I had to shell out so much to fix it up ... making it impossible to make any plans for visiting.... hopefully I can get a couple nice days so I can get back to work.... wouldn't that be nice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com