Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

seemingly one of the things to do around here is climb through the coolies... granted most people will take their truck or 4 wheeler.... but I'm not most people.... my dad has a hobby that involves going to weird places to look for rocks... or more specific things in the rocks.... amethist.. fossils... ammolite..... it can be cool to find something but it's very rare.... but it does take him to strange places the most people have never been.... I have been along for some of these adventures...

recently we took one such adventure and I found myself at the bottom of a gorge.... sadly nothing was found .... at least not of any value other than memories or sights.... my favourite was the rock formation of an alien being... (or something to ones imagination) and a close second was the snow geese.... they were really cool and big.... but of the small rock collection I snagged I will be able to dig out some shiny rocks that if not looked at really closely ... they could resemble diamond.... ya gotta love quartz... anyway maybe I'll go another time and look more closely... but hopefully on a warmer and less windy day....

another thing that we came accross was tracks... there were many different types... most of which are deer but there were other tracks as well.... I left a footprint in the middle of a huge collection of tracks... perhaps in years to come (if possible) these tracks will get fossilized and future people will wonder what kind of animal left my track lol..... yes ok I'm dreaming but it is something funny to think about... perhaps some of the tracks that we humans have found in the sands were left with the same intentions.... something to think about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com