Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

things that amaze me:
first I think would be the people that are rude to workers in restaurants.... this makes absolutely no sence.... they are in control of your food.... have some respect for them

second technology.... I think most of us take it for granted.... we know it works.. and also how to use it.... but how it works is beyond most of us....

third human nature.... the many different personalities causing us to do different things ... mostly to each other... something I doubt we'll ever overcome
fourth.... my dad's dog.... (I spose we can include most pets at some point in their life) we were on our way to work and the dog hopped in the car.... we were working out in the country so it really didn't matter if the dog came or not.... we get to the jobsite after half hour ride and the dog runs around for a bit.... after a bit dad notices that the dog is going closer to a neighbours yard and there is a pack of St bernards (at least 5 or more) luckily held back by a chain fence.... dad calls the dog back and she continues around the home we are working on.... after a while we are up on a deck.. there are two ways to the deck.... one is inside the house up the stairs ... the other is the ladder we have against it.... the dog begins wimpering because we are up there and she's down there..... dad calls to the dog to come up..... I begin thinking that there is no way the dog will figure out how to get to the stairs...... and the dog proves me right as it is leaning against the ladder with front paws on the second rung..... again dad calls to the dog to come up......

the dog amazes me as she climbes the ladder.... it's a good 10 - 15 feet up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com