Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, December 14, 2007

I pride myself with being able to debate most things... I may not always win but I will argue tooth and nail my point to death if I have to ..... however there are occations that I will start a debate on a stupid subject and watch the outcome..... sometimes the results are quite funny and my latest example is nothing short of this.... the subject you ask??

should I shave... or not....

some would argue that a shaven face is much more handsome or whatever.... and others say that a beard gives a person a look of enlightenment or maturity.... then of course the flip side... the shaved face will show your disfigurement (if you so have such a thing) or the beard is just plain disgusting or animalistic (maybe I'm making up some words here lol) hence people believing in werewolves.... as if....

anyway I have been growing my wonderful beard ... which I am very impressed with ... for a few weeks now and it has really filled out.... but when contemplating if I should shave or not I am brought down with a few minor details.... I like the way it looks on me... but I dont like the occasional itch.... I enjoy when others complain about it... but I dont really want to scare some of them away .... so I left it up to my adoring public.... should I shave or should I not....

tallying the scores so far... I have 5 for shave and 5 for dont..... this wont really sway my decision .. but I love a good debate..... so lets hear it people... what is your opinion??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com