Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, December 09, 2007

it seems that I am learning some unknown truths about people..... or more so we all have them.... just most choose not to share them with people but there is always that exception isn't there....... some of us have been to karaoke... but how many have witnessed someone singing in a store.... tonight.. I did.... the greatest pizza shop in all of cape breton (my opinion of course until I taste better) holds a talent that has been perhaps undiscovered... a little boy in fact.. I walked into the place and gave my order... decided I would wait there for it.... as I sat down in one of the chairs the little boy that was leaning against the counter with an mp3 player started singing.... of all songs he could sing or listen to the song of the moment was rockstar..... of the words he knew it was quite loud and sadly not in tune.... and the rest of the words were either hummed or mumbled... either way it was quite the scene.... I chuckled to myself as the mother of the child came over to him and informed him he was singing very loudly perhaps he should turn the volume down.... he replied... I dont care and kept at it.. she smiled... I spose she only asked him because I was sitting there and she figured I was bothered by it..... I assure you I wasn't.... for the remainder of my time waiting for my food I played name that tune..... I figured out two of the songs he sang.... but couldn't figure out the rest... maybe one day he'll be in the bars doing karaoke with the rest of them.... and maybe by then he'll know all the words to make it sound better ... carry on little man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com