Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, December 16, 2007

so happy is me to still not have any comments.... makes me feel ..... loved.... but then again not everyone enjoys the spotlight as I do perhaps.... although I have been hearing rumors that my writing style is annoying.... perhaps I shall change it and start typing in an appropriate manor.

You know with punctuation, spell checks and proper words to explain myself accordingly. I feel that I must explain myself for the manor I use. The extra periods are meant for you to see when I pause as I tell my story. More often than not I have witnessed a number of people skip over important parts of my stories because they are just reading along but not really paying attention. This is not only irritating but I have to tell the story all over using a different method so the missing parts are understood. Or does this mean I am underestimating my audience? Ok so I will give it a shot and change my style for a while to see how it goes.

This weekend I found myself helping a friend exploit a PS2 (PlayStation 2) so that it can play burned games. Illegal of me (yes I know) but you must understand that I very rarely play video games anymore so I refuse to pay the outrageous prices for these silly things. Much more for my amusement, I helped exploit it to see if it could be done. Remarkably it is and I'm happy to say that I will now have a new found addiction to the PS2. However, this will most likely be only for a short time as my movie addiction far outreaches any other addiction I have. (with the exception of possibly beer)

You know something, This seems kinda strange typing like this. I just dont feel the rythum I am accustomed to. Perhaps this is why the story is boring but at least you checked out my boring ass. Hope you enjoyed the view. (p.s. - I forgot to run a spell check :P )

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

hey man people just have no idea how to read lol but yah

1:02 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

I'm sorry I'm having a difficult time learning what you typed here haha

2:38 a.m.

 
Blogger Bobby said...

u need help man u know that right

11:23 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com