Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, December 24, 2007

This year is remarkably strange for me because I normally set aside a few hours to create a christmas greeting page for my friends. (and anyone else that wants to view it) I just dont feel like doing anything of the sort. Even more strange for me, I dont feel like it's christmas. Then again I dont really feel much of anything recently except for maybe boredom. I've been spending a lot of time roaming from house to house to pass the time but there is something missing. I'm not used to having this much time on my hands and I think it's starting to catch up with me.

On the bright side I was able to catch up with friends last night that were away from home as well. It was good to get out for a night on the town. (even if it was to the sandbar) I'm sad to find that the bar scene hasn't changed here at all. Same ole, same ole, as the saying goes. However there are some good things about it when a group of old friends get together to catch up. This may be even more so when family does it. Tonight I get to share an evening with my family.

I hope that you find yourself enjoying the company of friends and family tonight as well for that is what Christmas is really about.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com